In our previous post, ‘How Wing Can Help Supply Your Business’, we went over how Wing can save companies’ valuable time. For example, tasks such as offloading sourcing office supplies, company swag, and food. Ultimately, this allows businesses to focus on their core operations because the jobs listed above are handed off to the AI virtual assistant – Wing. But, is there anything else Wing for Business can do? For example, maybe it could help perform research or help organize your business.
This time, we’ll tackle an equally tedious task that Wing can offload: bureaucracy. From organizing job candidates, onboarding new hires, generating sales spreadsheets, or even compiling verification letters, Wing can do it all to help your company organize your business processes.
With these tasks taken off your backs, you can move away from bureaucratic tedium and dedicate almost all your time to revenue-generating, core business operations.
Organizing job applicants/candidates
Recruiting is a multi-step process with many tedious tasks in between that can be easily offloaded to a personal assistant. Below, we’ll walk through how Wing can facilitate every step of the way.
- Advertise the job postings. Write up a general description of the job posting, and tell Wing to do the rest.
“Wing, take these job postings and post them on all our company platforms–Facebook, LinkedIn, Handshake, and Twitter!”
- Enter applicant info into a spreadsheet. Collect your resumes and let Wing take care of it!
“Wing, take these 20 resumes and enter their school, contact info, GPA, job posting applied for, and LinkedIn profiles as columns in an Excel.”
- Schedule the Interviews. The last stage of the recruiting process, you’re almost there!
“Wing, set up a calendar for the month of June and send emails to all applicants asking them to sign up for a slot.”
Onboarding New Hires
Before employees can be fully productive, they need to be introduced to the business needs and systems that allow them to perform. Though a deeply necessary part of human recruiting, it is also often a time sink that distracts away from core operations. For instance, this is why employee turnover rates can cripple your business with unnecessary expenses.
Wing can help by standardizing the onboarding process, so you only have to take care of anything that requires face-to-face meetings (or video calls).
- Identify which parts of the onboarding process can be automated. Business plans to read? Job manuals describing their role? Software they need to familiarize themselves with?
- Let Wing execute. “Wing, go into our company Google Drive with all the onboarding documents. Email the relevant documents to our new hires according to their position. Info is on the spreadsheet.
- Cover the remaining onboarding process where your presence is needed. “Wing, schedule a 10am meeting with my summer interns and send the link to all their emails.”
Organizing lead generation in a spreadsheet
Beyond simple logistic tasks, Wing can also assist with sales functions. For instance, the beginning of the sales process usually involves hunting for potential customers. Also, you must organize these leads in a way that is easy to peruse and analyze.
- Let Wing do the initial search. “My business services small-to-medium size SAAS tech companies. Compile a list of all such companies in my area and put them in a spreadsheet with Company Name, CEO, contact information, and main product as columns. Then send it to me in an email.”
- Finish the sales process with appointments and deal closing. Having much of the grunt work of sales done, you’re free to spend your energy courting new clients and selling your product to the leads that Wing has found for you.
Compiling Verification Letters
Lastly, you might run into a bureaucratic task that is low-impact, high priority. This means it brings no added value to your company whatsoever, yet it still necessary to do. For example, employees may have to verify their employment to third parties. This happens for all sorts of reasons, from visas to healthcare problems to signing a loan.
When that happens, you can offload this task to Wing.
“Wing, I have a call asking me to verify the employment status of one of my employees. Find a template online, replace it with the relevant information and send it off to the caller.”
Like the problem solved in ‘How Wing Can Help Supply Your Business’, offloading bureaucratic, and organizational tasks to Wing frees up time for businesses to focus on their core operations. Additionally, sometimes Wing can even help, such as with generating sales leads and entering them into a spreadsheet.
The wave of innovation in AI is freeing individuals and businesses alike to focus on more productive tasks. Success requires that we leverage this asset whenever we can!